For Weekend Bulletin
If you have an announcement or want to publicize an upcoming parish event, you must submit it to the parish office by the Monday before the weekend you want it to appear. If possible, it is best if you send your text as an attachment to an e-mail addressed to email@example.com. You can also submit it on a PC disc. Please include the date you would like it to run and your contact information in the e-mail (or on the disc) so we can contact you if we have any questions (and so we can return your disc). Typed and legibly written submissions are also still accepted.
Our parish office secretary manages all communication in and out of the parish.
E-mail or call the parish office to:
- register in the parish
- get information
- contact one of the pastoral staff
- submit articles or blurbs for the weekend bulletin
- permission to hang posters
- sign up for an upcoming parish activity
- contact a committee chairperson