Allan C. Trumble has completed 35 retreats. The last 27 years in a row.
Chuck Leary has completed 20 years. Chuck is new to the parish as he comes from Holy Name of Jesus.
As a Redemptorist Ministry, the Notre Dame Retreat House was opened in 1967 in Canandaigua, Western New York, by the Congregation of the Most Holy Redeemer -- Redemptorists. The Retreat House is part of a long-standing tradition and charisma of the Congregation in spreading the gospel and ministering to the spiritual needs of the faithful. Each year Holy Cross Parish holds men, women and youth retreats there. Click on the link if you are interested in more information about the retreats. http://ndretreat.org/ndrh/
For information, please ontact one of the following:
Marty Peterson, 865-0519
Ed DiPonzio, 663-3382
Parish Office, 663-2244
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
An opportunity to attend a weekend retreat at Notre Dame Retreat House, overlooking Canadaigua Lake, is offered to the men of the Parish each fall.
All are welcome and the committee can always use a few men to make posters for advertising and to phone those interested in attending. Consult the Bulletin in the fall for more details.
40 Unusual Hours
- Would you benefit from a weekend of prayer, reflection and friendship, and focus on your spiritual life?
- Would you like an opportunity to relax and let the Holy Spirit rejuvenate your sagging spirits?
- Would you like to spend time on beautiful Canandaigua Lake?
- Would you like to get away from the stress of your everyday life?
- Good Liturgies
- Inspirational Conferences
- Private Times in chapel or your own room
- Conference with a priest if desired
- Walks on a wooded hill-top overlooking Canadaigua Lake